Tuesday, July 26, 2016

SALE!!!!!!!!

After just taking a look at the new items that Pink Zebra is offering for fall, I HAVE to make a sale promotion for each of you right now!
Get this SteamPunk Horse Shade, which sells for $70 along with either of these two lights, which sell for $25  



Total retail on one light and the shade would be $95 but if you contact me by Friday and order I will give you a discount and sell to you at the low cost of $75 plus shipping and if you would like to add a jar of Sprinkles to melt in the Simmering Light, I will add those for $6.25 plus shipping!

Contact me on my Pink Zebra page here  or my email


As always if you are just interested in seeing products or hosting a party to earn free and half priced items, feel free to contact me as well.

1 comment:

  1. They are cute and we have so many available. You can see them at www.pinkzebrahome.com/cslater

    ReplyDelete