Monday, February 1, 2016

A New Catalog

Okay, I have been talking about a new catalog arriving for about a month now and I must say that it arrived and I am so excited that I can hardly contain myself. I am heading out in just a few minutes to work this business and get some leads for new parties! This is an absolutely beautiful catalog and the country girl in me is screaming loudly with glee that the photo on the front is an old barn! How fitting for this country, farm girl! 

The new products that are here are just as amazing. One of my favorites is the windmill shade that is now here and my second favorite is the Lone Star shade, which fits perfect with my horse décor in my home. Oh my! I must get busy selling and I suggest if you have not taken a look at the catalog that you do it . My website is always open and you can place your order right there, I will send anyone that orders today and FREE gift when I receive the email saying that a new customer has placed an order. Here is a preview of one page of the new catalog!  You need to look at these!








Here are just a few of my favorite shades that are now on sale! We even have a coffee scented Sprinkle to can be heated in a Simmering Light and that coffee shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment