Monday, February 19, 2018

New Catalog, New Scents, New Customer

The next A new catalog is always exciting! New products and new scents! The next exciting thing is that a new catalog always brings new customers and that means that I make new friends as well. You could be the next new customer by going to my website and placing your order. You will receive a thank you gift from me as well as some exciting specials that I can offer to you.

Everyone likes for their home to smell good and can you imagine your home smelling like graham crackers, fresh sweet strawberries, or toasted marshmallow. Would you like your home to smell like a fruit basket or true lavender? Well, I can help you out there as well. If you aren't sure of what you would like, I will gladly take your address and help you by offering you some samples.

I always have a nice stock build up to help with samples and other items that someone might need. I am always looking for ways to help others find their favorite scents. I have several!!! How about maple syrup? What about coconut cream pie? By combining our scents, you can make new scents like that! 

You can place this amazing light in your home , add this crown shade, and add a few Sprinkles and your home fragrance becomes your new décor as well. We offer many choices of shades, both large and small.  With over 50 scents available, you are sure to find something that you will like! 



No comments:

Post a Comment