Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Welcome Fall

What do pumpkins, rustling leaves, apples, and scarecrows make you think of? Fall! The wonderful time of the year when summer is coming to a close and the trees show off their magnificent colors and the air begins to become a little cooler. Football takes over many homes in America and the scents of pumpkin begin to fill many homes. This is the exact feeling of our new Pink Zebra catalog! Warm and inviting with fall sprinkled throughout the entire book.

Scents like Apple Pumpkin Butter, Aspin Pine, Apple Vetiver, Brown Sugar Cinnamon, Clemetine Wreath, Homemade Gingerbread, Maple Pumpkin, Maple Syrup, and Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes just to name a few have made their way into our catalog. Your home could smell like one of these or a combination of these as they are blendable. How delightful!!!!

These are our cartons! Cartons are $28, but I promise that in a normal home that is over a month's worth of fragrance.  Our fragrances are designed to last days not just a few hours! Testing is extensive and all of our items are non toxic. 

Our Golden Wheat share is one of my absolute favorite pieces in this catalog. Anywhere you place this in your home with a few small pumpkins around it or a scarecrow and you are going to have a fabulous centerpiece that everyone will be talking about. 

This is our Hope Burgundy Simmering Light and it is not only beautiful, but it helps people with Autism. Hope products are made to use with a partnership with Autism Speaks. It is a wonderful organization that helps those with Autism. Our company will donate 10% off all sales of our Hope line of products to this organization Autism Speaks. At our reunion this year, they donated a check for $5000, I believe. 


This orange Simmering Light is magnificent by itself or with a shade over it. I personally prefer our wood base with it, but the orange and black is popular for Halloween. This is a must have if you love Halloween. 

Now for those of you that love music, what could be better than this? Look at this amazing violin shade and Sheet Music Simmering Light! Absolutely breathtaking!! I truly believe this is going to be a best seller this season. Stunning was the only word that came to mind when I seen it!! 

Remember that our fragrances come in 3.75 ounce jars or the 16 ounce cartons. The jars are priced at $9 and the cartons at $28, but these contain almost 4 jars of Sprinkles. We also sell our Soaks, which I say is a liquid version of our Sprinkles and you can literally put this on anything. It won't stain. I use mine on my carpet, my couch, my dog, and I have even used it on my saddle pad while we were camping so that some of the sweaty horse smell was gone. I know people that add it to their laundry as well. 
Soaks paired with Go Cards make a fabulous air freshener for your car or office if you have a small space. Pink Zebra makes fragrancing your home and decorating your home EZPZ!!!

Get yours today!  Go to my website! If you have any questions feel free to email me here. I will be more than happy to answer any and all questions. 

As always, if you are looking for a job with flexible hours and a lot of fun, message me and we can talk more. I would love to have you on my team!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment