Friday, November 25, 2016

Black Friday Sale!!!!

WOW! That is the word I would use to describe the two specials that I am going to tell you about right now! If you are looking for a job with an amazing company that truly appreciates their employees and a company that allows you to work your business  your way, join my Pink Zebra team today here. The starter kit is ON SALE! Normally, the kit is $99 and today it is $20!!

                                                      PINK ZEBRA JOIN SPECIAL
                                                                            $20

Also, I am offering a special of my own. Actually, a couple of them:

          BUY FIVE JARS OF SPRINKLES, GET A FREE JAR
        
          PURCHASE $50 OR MORE AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR ORDER
Now to take advantage of these specials, you will have to place your order through me directly! You can do that by emailing me your order at this address

PAISLEY SAYS SHOP NOW AND SAVE SOME MONEY



No comments:

Post a Comment