Sunday, January 29, 2017

NEW AND EXCITING CATALOG RELEASE

OMG!! As the younger generations would say, the Spring/Summer 2017 Pink Zebra catalog is by far one of the best EVER!!!! There are so many new items and so many absolutely MUST HAVE items in the book that I can hardly wait to share the items. Watch here each day as I will release new items that you will certainly be captivated by and want in your home!!

One of my absolutely favorite NEW items is the tractor shade!!!
Isn't this just the best thing that I could ever have on the farm? I can't wait to get this and put it over my Simmering Light in my living room or kitchen!

Here is the front of the new catalog! There are 11 new Sprinkles fragrances and I am super excited about most of them!! Here is a list of the new ones:
  1. Buttercream Cupcake
  2. Cucumber Melon
  3. Mandarian Ginger
  4. Papaya Passion
  5. Pink Carnation
  6. Raindrops
  7. Raspberry Lemonade
  8. Sparkling Sangria
  9. Sun Kissed Sands
  10. Tropical Rainforest
  11. Vanilla Tobacco

WHICH ONE WILL BE YOUR NEW FAVORITE? IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SAMPLE, FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT pzcarol1@yahoo.com.
IF YOU WANT TO ORDER OR TAKE A LOOK AT THE CATALOG, JUST GO HERE

CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER PREVIEW OF THE GREAT ITEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment