Thursday, February 9, 2017

Would this look great in your home? If so, feel free to ask me all about it. This is just one of the fabulous shades we have for your home. Changing the room doesn't mean that you must completely remodel or buy new furniture. It might be just to add a new fragrance and possibly a new shade to a light that you already have.

One home décor item can be the centerpoint of the room and this shade could be that focal point. I think it would be great on a mantle or bookshelf. I am thinking that I would like to set mine on a small table in a breakfast nook to take people back to fond memories of a nice café.

What you choose to do with it, is totally your decision. How you get it is up to me? Mention that you read this post and I will give you a deal!



No comments:

Post a Comment